Skills: Piping Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Lead Piping Engineer - Offshore Overall Summary Lead Piping Engineer must have extensive experience in the Offshore design of Process and Utilities piping mainly for critical plant equipment and piping systems in the Oil & Gas, hydrocarbon industries.
Effective leadership of a large team of piping engineers and designers and a minimum of 15 years of experience in FEED and detailed engineering of medium to large scale projects required with minimum 10 years' experience in offshore design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead a team of about 5 - 10 piping engineers and designers
* Develop discipline work plan
* Develop basis of design
* Estimate work-hours
* Provide technical leadership and guidance to the project team, including the Clients
* Participate in technical reviews of plot plans and equipment layout
* Lead technical presentation to clients and their representatives
* Responsible for design integrity of piping scope, performance of assigned staff, onschedule delivery of the work within budget.
* Broad understanding of other disciplines activities.
* Interact with the Project Management.
* Client representatives Qualifications & Years of Experience: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, with a minimum 15 years' experience in conceptual designs, FEED, and detailed designs of plants and facilities in the Oil & Gas, hydrocarbon, petroleum refinery, offshore, and/or infrastructure industries.
Key Skills & Technical Competencies:
* Extensive knowledge & understanding of Design practices, Construction Practices and Procedures.
* Extensive knowledge knowledge of codes and industry standards such ASME, NFPA & API
* Extensive knowledge in Plot Plan and equipment layout, piping layout, stress analysis, material selections, process equipment fire water protection and drain systems philosophy.
* Extensive knowledge of Saudi Aramco Standards and procedures will be an added advantage.
* Must be proficient in English, oral and written
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.