Maintenance Analytics Manager
YOU can help us get there, we're searching for experts who are passionate and skilled in Operations and Maintenance to help drive operational performance within our EV charging network. Come join our team to help the world electrify! This is an opportunity to join a business with an envious position in a fast-growing sector, and ultimately help enable more people to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it as we shape the EV charging market in key regions. As the Global Maintenance Analytics Manager, you will play an integral part in our EV programme across several fronts. We want you to define and implement our Global Performance plan that will underpin operational excellence across our EV installed base and be the face of this within the wider business.
Purpose of the Role :
Leads the Management Information and Data Analytics Program for client Operations Excellence, providing the analytics toolset and data science capability to support the development of insights from the clients EV charging network data and business improvement recommendations.
- This role reports to the Head of Operations Excellence
Key accountabilities :
- Play a key role in operating out the externally committed target of 100,000 EV units by 2030.
- Supports the data and analytics value chain for operations, maintenance, and reliability dashboards.
- Providing real-time access to performance data to support the organizations' ability to use insights from data.
- Lead delivery of operations, maintenance and reliability analytics and be accountable for the execution into the regions.
- Support standardized performance management across the regions.
- Ensures that the business and operational requirements are clearly defined, working collaboratively across the maintenance and reliability functions so that the analytical tools delivered meet the needs of the asset groups.
- Ability to lead a team of maintenance and reliability analysts.
- Define consistent business metrics and promote their adoption.
- Be a member of the Operations Excellence leadership team; providing active support and the development of other reliability driven projects and services across the clients operations function.
- Develop and communicate reliability; use central infrastructure to promote knowledge sharing and standardization
- Network actively across/with the regional operations leads to promote the value of the performance analysis and the use of this to drive reliability initiatives across the network.
- Combine data analysis across all the reliability activities and leading the development of the business case for consistent systems landscape within the business.
- Active contribution to the EV Operations and Maintenance strategy for the client on our operational performance agenda and define and implement the most optimum solutions in each region - this strategy is essential and key to leading a customer focused business in a low margin environment.
- Contribute to the global roadmap for business-critical solutions/tools/technologies to drive improvements and efficiencies.
Essential experience/competencies :
- Proven experience in managing teams.
- A deep knowledge and experience of multiple Operational functions, e.g., operations, engineering, maintenance & reliability, Logistics etc.
- A knowledge of performance management and reporting systems
- Familiarity with analyzing data to produce well-structured and defendable insights and calls to action is essential.
- Basic understanding of data visualisation principles, some hands-on experience preferred (i.e., Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy).
- Good understanding of the EV charging infrastructure and experience in this field a benefit. but other manufacturing industry backgrounds would be considered.
- Capable to operate at all levels of the organization, with good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong level of assertiveness, influencing, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of business decision-making processes and setting priorities
- The ability to work with incomplete data and derive conclusions and recommendations to senior leadership.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.