Administrative Assistant Dubai - Offshore (28/28) Permanent
Petroplan are supporting a national operator in Dubai for their search with an Administrative Assistant.Job Purpose
Responsible to carry out a variety of administrative requirements of the assigned field. Responsible to coordinate with Roster and Time Sheet Processing (TSP) Clerk to produce accurate Persons On Board (POB) at all times and maintain personnel and training data offshore. Key Accountabilities
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Job Related Competencies
- Emergency Command Centre (ECC) function: Work closely with Roster Controller to help obtain a quick head count during fire/evacuation alarms. In the Command Centre, update ECC status board, ECC Roster and Skeleton Crew worksheets. Work as a back up to Roster Controller whenever there is shortage of staff. Update and upload necessary files in Livelink. Act as a backup to the Logistics Coordinator in the event of absence due to the Administrative Supervisor not being available in the ECC.
- Participate in the department and area safety programmes to eliminate injuries and preserve company assets. Identify daily hazards and recommend or implement solutions to prevent recurrence by participating in Company safety programme and report all unsafe acts, behaviours and conditions.
- Responsible for administrative functions such as: updating organisation chart, entering timesheets data in Oracle system, compiling daily, monthly and quarterly operating reports, handling mail, rotation schedules, controlling stationery stocks, scheduling and setting up equipment required for meetings, receiving and distributing airline tickets, liaising with Human Resources (HR). Liaise with immigration department for passports and visas renewals.
- Responsible for Administrative Office filing system, Health Safety and Environment (HSE) training records and other records and reports.
- Responsible for managing the use of the Personal Computers (PC) in the Internet Caf© and reporting any hardware/software problems to the IT Department.
- Attend to all telephone calls and direct calls to respective persons.
- Act as a scribe for Major equipment downtime meetings and update worksheets accordingly.
- Responsible for training, guiding and motivating new employees hired due to vacancy created in the Administrative office.
Educational Qualifications: Completion of High School education, a University degree is desirable
Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in the area of administration.
- Excellent English Language verbal and oral skills
- Computer Literate - thorough working knowledge of the entire MS Office suite
- Good Planning and Organisation skills
- Able to work under a stressful environment
- Self Directed
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.