Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: LNG, Supply & Distribution
Experience: 16 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
We are looking for below position for one of our major client in Saudi Arabia:
Position: MTO Specialist
Location: - Saudi Arabia
Minimum Qualifications: (Degree, training, or certification required):
College level education
Minimum Experience: (Technical, functional, and/or leadership experience required):
16+ years of Estimating experience for projects in different geograpical locations,
Diploma in Technical / numerate discipline
Specialty: (Key Specialty, skill or expertise):
• 16 years plus experience in petrochemical, oil, gas, refinery, or engineering companies
• Small/large project estimating experience with a project value over $500M.
• Multicultural management experience.
• Experience of EPC industry from PDP to EPC
• Detailed knpowledge of the estimating process and the factors that determine estimate accuracy from an engineering point of view .
Competencies: (Key functional, leadership, or business competencies required):
• Working knowledge of engineering disciplines vis a vis design development and MTO availability
• Strong knowledge of the risk factors arising in engineer affecting estimate accuracy
• Strong understanding of estimating methodologies
• Strong understanding of rules of thimb vis a vis MTO ratios
• Working Knowledge of interdisciplinary engineering work flow. .
• Analytical thinking.
• Ability to develop good interrelation, and willingness to teach.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Language.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Understanding of estimating software and impact of MTO
• The ability to prepare and deliver presentations to management.
If interested, kindly share your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.