Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
We are looking for below position for one of our major client in Saudi Arabia:
Position: Lead Sustainability engineer
Location: - Saudi Arabia
Minimum Qualifications: (Degree, training, or certification required):
Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Masters degree beneficial but not essential
Minimum Experience: (Technical, functional, and/or leadership experience required):
• Typically 10 years' experience in the petrochemical, fertilizer, refining, oil or gas industrial environments. Ideally, 7 years should be with a recognized international FEED/EPC contractor, performing process engineering to build green and brown field facilities in the petrochemical, or related chemical and Fertilizer industry.
• Experience in the following
- Complete project cycle (basic engineering and detailed engineering including construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning support) of green/ brown field projects is ideal.
- Resolving operational / design issues
- Sustainability design specifically related to PDP & FEED
- Pre-tender stage design
- Scheduling, man-hour control, productivity and status reporting
• He shall also have following:
- Typical FEED project size of circa 50,000 hrs.
- Up to date with the latest technical developments in the respective fields of expertise
• Supporting Procurement in meeting clients/vendors
Specialty: (Key Specialty, skill or expertise):
• Understand on how sustainability strategies been develop and able implement and map into mega projects
• Identifying sustainability risks and appropriate mitigation measures and highlighting any opportunities to increase the company sustainability credentials
• Conducting Pre-Assessment and provide design advice
• Understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment
• knowledge of mapping, thermal and energy modelling and life cycle assessment tools
• Good understanding of the circular economy's impact on sustainable engineering
• Mapping sustainability requirement in project plans, processes and designs
• Analyse Sustainability gap analysis report should the desired rating not be achievable
• Monitoring the design process to ensure that the scheme design objectives are being followed and the design meets the SABIC requirements
• Support in preparing low and zero-carbon technology feasibility studies and energy statements for local authority approval or Compliance to certain standard USGB as part of SABIC applications such SEEC and LEED
Competencies: (Key functional, leadership, or business competencies required):
• Preparing technical articles for publication and presentation at conferences
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English Language
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, planning, communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Able to do following
- take proper and quick decision.
- work independently
- manage all aspects regarding to process design engineering
- provide and develop appropriate technical solutions for specific project issues
• Ensure the delivery of challenging project and client targets using sound technical knowledge and decision making skills
If interested, kindly share your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.