Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
University Degree in Civil Engineering; post-graduate degree in Structural Engineering is preferable.
Typically 10-13 years' experience in the design of steel, concrete structures / buildings and foundation design in petrochemical, fertilizer, refining, oil or gas industries. Typically, 8-10 years should be with a recognized international FEED/EPC contractor and last 2-3 years in a lead role.
• Experience in the following
- Complete project cycle from basic engineering and detailed engineering including construction of green/ brown field projects
- Resolving design issues during construction or operations
- Leading Civil / structural discipline specifically related to Pre-FEED and FEED (up to 10000 man-hours) projects
- Scheduling, man-hour control, progress monitoring, productivity and status reporting
- Handling Projects with 3D model environment, involve in 3D model reviews
- Project execution with workshare will be an asset.
- Site / Construction experience will be preferred
- Supporting procurement process
• He shall show knowledge of latest technical developments in Civil / Structural field
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.