10 years' experience in the petrochemicals or in an industrial environment, with emphasis in the area of planning and scheduling
- University degree in Engineering (post-graduation in Engineering, Project Management or related fields is desirable).
- On hand experience in planning of projects in development phases.
- Detail knowledge of Engineering, Procurement tasks and deliverables.
- Preparation of detailed estimating plans prior to execution, including scheduling and assignment of responsibilities.
- Co-ordination of risk assessment activities, including preparation of Monte-Carlo type spreadsheet simulations, (if applicable).
- Expertise in Planning & Scheduling software such as Primavera P6 (enterprise management), Monte Carlo and MS Projects.
- Hands-on experience in Cost Controls software such as SAP.
- Advanced knowledge in Project Management skill sets.
- Familiarity with policies, work practices, procedures in Sabic and E&P
- Thorough knowledge in best practices and applicable international codes and standards.
- Computer literacy in MS Windows
- Good organizational and communication skills.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.