- BSc degree in Engineering with 3years field experience OR High School with minimum 10-years of field experience in construction inspection.
Job Specific Skills:
- Minimum 10 years of construction field experience.
- Thorough knowledge of policies / procedures / standards & heavy construction techniques and practices
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experiences in Industrial safety loss prevention and evacuation plans.
- Knowledgeable in EHS policies, procedures.
- Systematic approach to resolve the technical problems.
- Ability to contribute in Incident Investigation process
- Ability to Provide required HSE training
Skilled in medical first aid & CPR training Strategic Contribution:
- Ensure that Construction work in project site is in full compliance with EHS policies and procedures.
- To support the Project in all pertaining matters of Safety and to effectively identify potential Safety hazards.
- Ensure HSE performance levels based on agreed measured parameters such as KPI, and others, as applicable.
- Create awareness on safe work practices among the construction workers.
- To participate in JSA.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.