The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for processing customer orders, handling order entry and shipment scheduling. The Customer Service Specialist performs necessary functions to meet customer requirements on a timely basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Coordinate orders and shipments between Manufacturing and customers.
- Interface with departments handling activities such as credit and collections, sales, shipping and purchasing to ensure effective and timely service to customer.
- Track and report to customer and sales staff delivery date, anticipated delays, conflicting terms and conditions of customer purchase orders.
- Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in engineering or technical field or 2-years work industry related.
- Individual must be a team player, dependable, self-motivated and have the ability to professionally communicate through email and voice communications.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.