Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Engineering Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Lead and direct efficient management of a common pool of discipline engineering experts for ensuring continuous development and application of COTC Standards
and Project Specifications in executing projects.
• Preparation of a large portion of Invitation To Bid (ITB) documents for COTC projects and evaluation of bids, Contractors and Vendors is a prime responsibility.
• The provided services, inputs and evaluations favourably influence COTC projects costs to the tune of tens of millions of SAR annually.
• Ensure alignment of Project Standards and Procedures with counterpart in contractor
University degree in Engineering
10 years experience in petrochemical, refining, oil and gas industrial environment. Out of this, 10 years must be in a similar engineering, design and project environment.
• Experience with Consulting and/or with EPC companies.
• Experience in maintenance, updation and implementation of Engineering Standards and International Regulations in petrochemicals manufacturing environment.
• Experience in participation in Value Engineering Review Workshops.
Hands-on experience in own engineering discipline for preparation of studies, calculations, data sheets, specifications, engineering drawings and documents.
• Hands-on experience in managing and coordination of activities with COTC project teams and other external departments, ensuring the procedures, standards and best practices are followed.
• Hands-on experience in maintenance and updation of Engineering Standards and Regulations and their application on projects.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.