Billing/Contracts CoordinatorNabors Featured Employer
Houston, Texas, United States
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
Works within the Shared Services - Billing Department to enter invoices into multiple third-party electronic invoicing systems based on customers' requirements and contract language. Responsible for setup and administration of Billing Jobs in the Contract Database. Other administrative tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Understands contract language regarding invoicing requirements.
· Understands invoicing requirements based on electronic system and customers' requirements.
· Inputs Nabors invoices into electronic invoicing systems specified by the customer.
· Monitors submitted invoices for disputes and determine appropriate handling, distribution and communication of findings. Responsible for manually updating department tracker of invoices submissions and rejections.
· Monitors submitted electronic invoices through the payment process and communicates results to AR Collections
· Contacts customers via telephone and e-mail regarding PO, AFE, WBS and price book issues that affect submission of invoices.
· Timely and accurate setup of jobs and maintenance of Oracle Contracts Database for US Global Drilling and International operating units, as requested, and in compliance with existing Nabors contracts and/or Master Service Agreements (MSAs).
· Assist with Oracle AR and Contract Database system testing of patch releases & enhancements.
· Other tasks and/or special projects, as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Familiarity with legal contract terms
· Must be a self-starter, capable of working with little supervision.
· 1 year of billing experience using a major ERP system such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP
· 1 year of experience in third party eInvoicing systems a must; ADP, Oildex; Ariba, Cortex, HubWoo.
· Experience utilizing common Microsoft Office Suite functionality, Intermediate (or higher) skills in MS Word and MS Excel required.
ERP AR/Billing experience - Oracle 12i preferred.
2 years of experience in third party eInvoicing systems a must; ADP, Oildex; Ariba, Cortex, HubWoo.
Experience with International (Canada) Billing.
Oil and gas industry experience.