Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineers
who will support the development of CMMS Maintenance and Spares Data for Oil & Gas and LNG Assets. The role is open to candidates located in Louisiana and will be required to work at Site.
The role will be responsible for assisting site maintenance programs for Preventative Maintenance (PM), Spare parts, Policies, Procedures, Practices and Guidelines, and daily technical needs of the operating site within their Specialty. To create and maintain preventive and corrective maintenance plans, task lists, spares data for a diverse range of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation equipment and the detailed identification and cataloguing of spare parts for the development of detailed Bills of Materials.
Skills / Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- Work with suppliers to generate client SPIRs, RSPL, and SPLs per client specifications.
- Interface with project teams to review spare parts data.
- Define and develop Spare Parts and Inventory Management KPIs
- Review Project Procedures
- Develop Inventory Min/Max stocking levels
- Strong technical knowledge of machinery, electrical and controls equipment and their sub-equipment
- Proficient with material data standardization, cataloguing and integration with client CMMS.
- Engage with client ERP software teams to provide Master Data.
- Develop, review and update client spare parts philosophies/ methodologies to implement during the spare parts processes.
- Coordinate between suppliers, maintenance management and client expectations.
- Develop Spares an Inventory Management procedures and standards.
- Participate in client workshops and reviews.
- Catalogue Spare parts and assemble Bills of Materials.
- Experience reading engineering documents like P&IDs, SPIRs, BOMs, data sheets and General arrangement drawings.
- Conduct Spares Criticality Assessment
- Support the development project documentation such as procedures, standards, and analysis.
- Development of technical reports, and conduct/ participate in lessons learnt sessions.
- Identify specialist tools, spare parts and consumables details required for accompanying maintenance activities where necessary.
- BSc, BEng, BTech. Degree in Mechanical or Electrical and Computer or Instrumentation and Controls discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the inventory and materials management field and in the execution of spares development greenfield and brownfield projects
- Experience in the development and configuration of Maintenance and Spares Master Data
- Demonstrable balance of offshore and onshore asset equipment installation, operations, and maintenance experience
- Experience in the development of Maintenance plans, tasks and work instructions
- Experience in the maintenance of plant equipment and machinery
- Experience in maintenance planning, scheduling and work preparation sufficient to determine equipment and spares required for the execution of discipline specific tasks on plant equipment
- Awareness and experience in LNG plant operations and applicable codes and regulations
- Experience and working knowledge of equipment installation and functional requirements
- Domain experience in the operation, design and maintenance of oil and gas, petrochemical, LNG processing, manufacturing, and industry equipment
- Experience in the planning and execution of maintenance, supply chain processes and warehouse management practices
- Intellectually capable, can apply asset management theory in a practical context
- Knowledge of spares optimization processes and considerations
- Functional knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) Master Data Objects
- Strong analytical skills. Database and MS Excel manipulation skills
- Innovative, continuous improvement skills
- Good team working and networking skills
- Strong organization skills
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.