Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is seeking a Maintenance Lead & Project Coordinator who will be responsible for providing technical leadership and coordination for Asset Maintenance & Reliability projects. This role involves overseeing the development of maintenance management and execution procedures, leading a team, supporting maintenance assessments, and improving maintenance analysis projects. The individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and improve maintenance tasks, including Tasks Lists and Maintenance Strategies.
- Coordinate the creation of Asset Hierarchies.
- Utilize simplified optimization approaches to optimize maintenance plans for non-critical and low complexity critical equipment/systems while ensuring reliability principles are upheld.
- Lead the development and ensure the quality of Maintenance Task Lists and Master Data Development.
- Continuously improve Maintenance Development and Optimization processes and technical procedures.
- Develop Maintenance Procedures, Standards, and Philosophies.
- Design and optimize Work Management Workflow Processes.
- Conduct equipment and Spares Criticality Assessments and Safety Critical Element (Equipment) assignment exercises.
- Lead client workshops and reviews.
- Manage projects, including project costs and ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Support Business Development in developing and coordinating Project Proposals.
- Lead the development and optimization of Spare Parts, Bills of Materials, and Stocking Strategies.
- Lead and support the facilitation of equipment reliability-related studies, including RCM studies, FMEAs, FMECAs, Criticality Analysis, and RCAs.
- Provide technical oversight and conduct Maintenance Data analysis and QA/QC.
- Support the development of project documentation, such as procedures, standards, and analysis papers.
- Conduct RCFAs and apply other failure analysis techniques.
- Carry out Site-based Work Management, Maintenance, and Reliability assessments using data analytics techniques.
- Develop technical reports and conduct lessons learned sessions.
- Travel to client sites, including onshore, offshore plants, and office locations.
- Develop and implement technical requirements for Maintenance Build and optimization projects.
- Establish governance for documenting, storing, archiving, and communicating technical data.
- Coordinate the compilation of deliverables for client handover.
- Coordinate assignments across development engineers and specialists in multiple project teams.
- Lead and implement change management and process implementation.
- Provide maintenance, reliability, and work management training.
- Develop work schedules and shutdown execution strategies.
- Lead a team of Maintenance Engineers and Specialists.
- Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (BSc, BEng, BTech) in an Engineering discipline or equivalent, with site-based experience in Maintenance and Reliability management.
- MSRP Certification is advantageous.
- At least 10 years of experience in maintenance management and executing maintenance development projects.
- Experience in supervising and developing teams.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- 5+ years of consulting experience, working with clients to solve problems and optimize processes.
- Experience in the development and configuration of Maintenance and Spares Master Data.
- Experience in executing big data analytics and machine learning techniques.
- Demonstrable balance of offshore and onshore asset equipment installation, operations, and maintenance experience.
- Experience in operating and maintaining oil and gas, petrochemical, LNG, or manufacturing assets.
- Experience and working knowledge of process safety and equipment safety systems.
- Experience in continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma techniques.
- Knowledge of reliability and maintenance processes, including Criticality Assessments, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Reliability Centered Maintenance Studies.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Master Data Objects.
- Strong analytical skills, including data analytics, database, and spreadsheet manipulation.
- In-depth application knowledge of process mapping and lean concepts.
- In-depth knowledge of local statutory or regulatory maintenance requirements and risk management programs.
- Knowledge of OREDA, API, and OSHA guidelines.
- Domain expertise in the development of Master Data development processes, and the application and specifications of Master Data Technical Objects.
- Deep working knowledge in the configuration of on-premise and Enterprise level Asset Management or CMMS tools such as SAP, Maximo, and others.
- Six Sigma certification would be advantageous.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.