JOB DESCRIPTION: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Stage 3 Separation is a leading provider of innovative, data-driven solutions specifically designed for solids control management across multiple industries. We specialize in high-quality solids control equipment designed to effectively manage waste.
We are looking for an energized and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing HR team. Position will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for Stage 3. You will collaborate with all levels of our company, leading the people mining function, to hire the best talent for our dynamic positions.
- Partner with management to carry out the strategic hiring initiatives established for each region and department.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed, accurate and lawful job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards and the needs of the company.
- Post job descriptions on ATS and relevant job boards.
- Screen and vet applicant flow for suitable candidates.
- Conduct preliminary phone screen and first interview, screening for qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews, oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials for hiring team.
- Communicates professionally with candidates through various methods, text, phone, email.
- Maintain records and track recruiting progress through ATS.
- Work closely with management on diversity initiatives to ensure lawful hiring practices.
- Organize and attend job fairs, campus events and various military hiring events to brand company image, network, and build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Provide recruiting metrics and analytics on a weekly basis.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policy.
- Assist with internship program development and implementation.
- Assist HR Coordinator with monthly training class logistics and onboarding of new hires.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have prior experience in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Having extensive experience using applicant tracking systems, resume databases, external job boards, and social media platforms, is essential.
- Experience writing lawful job descriptions is required.
- Having prior experience recruiting in Canada is preferred.
- Must be a team player with a positive, professional, and friendly personality.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be highly organized and determined to fill our vacant positions with the best qualified candidate.
- Must be able to travel domestically and to Canada, with the occasional overnight stay, to attend recruitment fairs ~15% of the time.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS, LICENSES and, EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree, from an accredited University, majoring in human resources, business or related field, is required.
- 5+ years managing full cycle recruiting/all phases of recruitment and the hiring process.
- Experience recuring for the oil and gas/energy industry is highly preferred.
- Credentials in recruiting or talent acquisition specialty a plus.
- Experience using a variety of ATS software, including Workable, is preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license, required.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook Mail, Teams, Zoom, etc., required.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
- Must be able to pass our Pre-Employment testing consisting of the following: Background Test, Physical Fitness Test, and Drug Test consisting of a Urine and Hair Follicle Analysis.
- Company Provided Benefits
- Employee Health Insurance (100% Employer-paid)
- Family Health Insurance (After 18 months, 100% Employer-paid)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Per Diem Allowance
- Additional Available Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Additional Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
No Agency Assistance