JOB DESCRIPTION: HR Coordinator
We are looking for an energized and friendly HR Coordinator to join our growing HR team. Position with provide comprehensive HR support to our Stage 3 organization in the areas of benefits, training, onboarding, records management and payroll administration. This position is responsible for cultivating the core values through employee engagement and interaction. Position will support all levels of our company throughout our domestically based US and Canadian locations.
- Acting as the company representative for all matters concerning the Human Resources function.
- Supports the HR Department by coordinating a variety of human resources programs and procedures.
- Administers pre-employment background checks, motor vehicle reports, drug tests and physicals.
- Initiates the onboarding process by validating I-9 documents and conducting new employee orientations.
- Administers and maintains company vehicle license plates and fleet cards.
- Maintains employee records and reporting by filing, scanning, and archiving employee records to ensure record retention compliance.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Administers employee health plans and welfare plans and liaises between employees, PEO and insurance providers, to resolve employee benefits-related concerns.
- Monitors employee eligibility and processes enrollments, change notifications and employee termination requests by liaising between PEO and benefits broker.
- Assists during Open Enrollment answering employee questions and annually.
- Assists with training content in preparation of monthly training classes.
- Plans for and orders weekly lunches.
- Establish hotel accommodation for trainees and be first point of contact for their concerns.
- Assists payroll with accuracy of payroll information including staff inquiries, research, resolution to errors, updating records & processing routine changes, basic audit & reconciliation of employee concerns.
- Assists employees with payroll questions and concerns.
- Processes promotions, pay changes and terminations.
- Lead by example and be the culture ambassador for the company.
- Support company initiatives and be a champion for positive results.
- Engage employees through company events and various team spirited activities.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent communications skills sharing information effectively, while paying careful attention to concerns and questions from employees.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be a team player with a positive, professional attitude.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be highly organized.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS, LICENSES and, EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree, from an accredited University, majoring in human resources, business, or related field, is required.
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience.
- 2-3 years of administering HRIS/partnering with a PEO,Questco experience a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to pass our Pre-Employment testing consisting of the following: Background Test, Physical Fitness Test, and Drug Test consisting of a Urine and Hair Follicle Analysis.
- Company Provided Benefits
- Employee Health Insurance (100% Employer-paid)
- Family Health Insurance (After 18 months, 100% Employer-paid)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Per Diem Allowance
- Additional Available Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Additional Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
No Agency Assistance