Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Customer Service, Field Comm / SCADA
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Katy, Texas, United States
Work Schedule: 12-hour x 4-5 days per week position on average.
Education and Experience:
• Min 2-year technical degree - preferred
• 3-5 years of direct field experience in a directional drilling service business in North America Land
• Working knowledge of XEM, xBolt, and other Extreme or SLB MWD systems
• Familiarity with rotary steerable systems
• Familiarity with MS Excel, PowerBI, and other basic data analysis tools
• Comfortable talking directly with customers
This position will be directly responsible for answering questions from customer field personnel using our products. They must have some background in field work with MWD.
The Extreme Command Specialist role is tasked with direct technical support of ongoing rental and sales activity.
This support may involve direct customer support or structuring information regarding this activity so that it can be utilized by other support functions within the Extreme organization.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide direct support to clients running Extreme equipment in the field
• Escalate issues to the proper technical role within the Extreme organization as necessary
• Catalog information from equipment activity and issues in the appropriate SLB business systems
• Consolidate information regularly to update the Extreme organization on ongoing field activity
Role Necessity and Background Information:
Extreme Drilling Sales and Rental supports a fleet of drilling equipment operated by external directional drilling service companies. The Command Center is a primary point of contact for field operators of this equipment in the field. Command provides technical support for issues and escalates problems systematically within the organization. Command also processes and catalogs field data, making it available to the Extreme organization
on a continual basis.
The Command Specialist role performs shifts that take responsibility for this 24/7 support role on a rotating schedule alongside others in the organization.
This is a key customer point of contact that must be comfortable discussing problems remotely. Problem solving and communication skills are keys to success.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.