Would you like to working in Materials Management in an Energy company? Join our Wireline Team
We are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team is the repair hub for all, global Wireline technologies. We provide a high level of service to ensure the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of our innovative equipment.Partner with the best As a Materials Planner you will be responsible for:
• Works with the region sales and operations to create the regional forecast (12-18 mo) and global forecasts
• Works with the sales and operations team to convert the demand plans into physical orders. Understands business trends, opportunities and how they impact the demand forecast.
• Analyzes incoming demand: identifies order exceptions, misalignment with product rationalization strategy and opportunities to utilize existing inventory
• Plans and schedules order timelines to be consistent with customer requirements while minimizing inventory and shipping costs
• Works with the Product Line/Sales/Service Delivery to prioritize deliver dates as needed (push outs, pull ins)
• Performs various material management analysis such as statistical material consumption and forecasts, aged inventory, aged purchase orders, in-transit material analysis, safety stock, etc.
• Implements inventory stocking strategies
• Monitor levels of safety stock, global and aging inventory and works with regions and manufacturing plants to address accordingly
• Works with the AMO organization to ensure spare parts and asset demands are captured
• Works to ensure new assets, repaired assets and spares are captured with the Sales & Operations Planning process
• Experience in order management, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management
• Assists in executing continuous improvement projects to maximize value. Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Associates' Degree in Supply Chain or related field or equivalent experience (2+ years' experience)
• APICS Certification (prefer to have)
• Basic understanding of SAP and MRP functionality Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns: Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.