Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Team!
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.Partner with the best
As a Field Service Engineer - Completions, you will provide technical onsite direction and assistance to the customer in the Operation, Maintenance, Repair and Installation of Wellheads, X-trees and other Baker Hughes related equipment within the employee's discipline. Providing communication to onshore support and the customer regarding all program activities and problems through accurate, regular and timely reporting.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Following and executing Operating Service Procedures (OSP) and Project related Procedures (PRP)
- Controlling inventory of Baker Hughes related equipment offshore.
- Performing all Pressure testing in line with installation and maintenance procedures.
- Assisting and performing preparation of work, status or problem reports to customer or project.
- Assisting in planning of shipping Baker Hughes equipment from offshore or customer site.
- Assisting and performing Failure investigations and review of NPT occurrences
- Participating in preparation of Installation procedures and Stack-up Testing programs.
- Ensuring the Daily Operation Report is updated and handover to relevant offshore personnel.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role and have knowledge of Drilling and Completions Operations.
- Be skilled in discussing technical problems and solutions with the Customer.
- Be skilled and confident to perform Troubleshooting and Repair work.
- Have completed Training courses appropriate to FSE grade.
- Have working Proficiency in written & spoken English.
- Be familiar with Offshore Installation processes.
- Hold a relevant Technical Education/Apprenticeship Certificate.
- Demonstrate experience from several Offshore Installations and with a basic knowledge of the different working routines of typical Operating companies.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role will have be on an ad-hoc basis.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.