Field Specialist - Intelligent Production SystemDo you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest safety and quality?Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality of service to customers?Join our team!
We are a leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and increase reservoir value. Our team partners with on-site operators and customers. We provide support and guidance to ensure the capacity and value of the well is maximized to its full potential.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist - Intelligent Production System, you will be a vital member of the Completions and Well Interventions team. You will be involved in the installations of Completion equipment particularly Upper Completions and Intelligent Production Systems. You will be working at the clients offshore and/or land well sites.
As a Field Specialist - Intelligent Production System (IPS), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Running multiple medium to high risk applications in IPS Product Group such as Gauges, Intelligent Well Systems and Fiber Optics.
- Installing equipment following technical documentation and using a variety of tools.
- Being responsible for preparation / assembly and testing of completions/ IPS equipment to required standards in workshop as required.
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to design and execute best solutions.
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with well parameters and other equipment used during installation.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Technical Diploma or Technical knowledge & solid experience in Oilfield Services.
- Have 3-5 years of field experience in completion tools and accessories e.g., Down-hole Gauges, Intelligent Well Systems and Fiber Optics, etc.
- Demonstrate a good mechanical & electronic aptitude and a desire to learn.
- Be able to work varied work schedule and be available for a 24 hour call out as necessary.
- Be willing and able to ensure Competency is kept up to date and achieve new ones within allocated period of time.
- Have effective computer skills with competence in basic Microsoft Office programs suite.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location at customers' sites in Perth, Australia.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.