Field Specialist - Wellbore Intervention/FishingAre you an experienced Oilfield Specialist looking for new opportunity?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Join our team!
We are a leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and increase reservoir value. Our team partners with on-site operators and customers. We provide support and guidance to ensure the capacity and value of the well is maximized to its full potential.Partner with the best
A Field Specialist - Wellbore Intervention/Fishing will provide technical support to Technology, Commercial, and Service Delivery organizations for Fishing Services. You'll support on Conventional Fishing, Casing Exit, and Wellbore Cleanup applications. You'll provide technical support throughout the job cycle, from portfolio management and pre-job assessment, through job execution, and post-job analysis.
As a Field Specialist - Wellbore Intervention/Fishing, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Running multiple applications of medium risk in one product line in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group.
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Technical Diploma or knowledge with solid experience in Oilfield Services.
- Have at least 3-5 years' experience in Wellbore Intervention e.g., Plug & Abandonment, Fishing, Milling, Section Milling, Casing Exit, Whipstock, etc.
- Have a good knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Have ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Be able to work varied work schedule and be available for a 24 hour call out as necessary.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location at customers' sites in Perth, Australia.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.