Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Reliability Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dhahran, Ea, Saudi Arabia
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Would you like to be part of a unique blend of innovative technology, advisory services and decades of reliability engineering experience?
Join our Baker Hughes Bently Nevada team
ARMS Reliability, part of Baker Hughes Bently Nevada is a leading global provider of reliability solutions, supporting some of the world's largest resource, power and utility companies. Using innovative technology, advisory services and decades of reliability engineering experience, we are transforming the way companies manage the reliability of their assets.
Partner with the best
As a Reliability Engineer you will perform engineering services for customers to meet profit, quality and customer satisfaction targets
As a Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Undertaking and ensuring effective application of Reliability Studies using various Reliability Methods including but not limited to OnePM, Isograph AWB, Fault Tree, FMECA, Lifecycle Cost Calculations, and Root Cause Analysis
• Competently facilitating problem solving sessions.
• Executing Work Processes for allocated Projects
• Ensuring that projects meet budget, schedule and quality outcomes
• Managing project budgets, timelines & deliverables where they fall into your areas of responsibility
• Estimating project steps and resources
• Liaising with client to ensure timely communications, regular project status and proactive issue handling
• Developing value added data handling solutions and continuously improve understanding and application of Reliability methods and OnePM to enhance the formulation of client solutions and find better ways of delivering our services and utilizing our software
• Maintaining project logs, ensuring accurate reporting of time and expenses for the entire project to support the company's invoicing and payroll processes
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a Degree-qualified in an Engineering discipline
• Have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role in maintenance / reliability within the mining, processing, oil & gas, utilities or manufacturing industries
• Have experience in the application of reliability methods and techniques gained within relevant industry
• Have experience in data analysis including extraction from various data sources the ability to summarize data into conclusions
• Have experience in leading a project team and have a working knowledge of the project elements including timelines, deliverables and budgets
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.