Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Development of embedded designs ranging from high-level application development to low-level hardware device driver.
- Engage in all aspects of project development ranging from system level design and requirements analysis through code development and testing.
- Demonstrated skills in object-oriented techniques and associated languages such as C/C++.
- Analyze embedded code to determine root cause of defects and implement corrective action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Experience in firmware development and real time data processing and management.
- Sound knowledge and hands on Microcontroller architecture and Device Drivers
- Experience writing code for an embedded processor.
- Experience using C/C++
- RTOS experience with FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS, Azure RTOS, or similar.
- Experience in design of ARM Cortex-M microprocessor-systems.
- Experience using software debugging tools; emulators, debuggers, etc.
- Experience in and knowledge of test driven development concepts.
- Demonstrated skills in implementation and verification of high quality designs in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work amongst diverse teams cross functionally.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and or working experience of the AGILE development process.
- Energy and desire to deliver high-quality software quickly through iterative development.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.