Personnel Logistics RepresentativeAre you looking for a new opportunity?Be part of a team that keeps moving About the team
Join our Personnel Logistics team in Hungary to supporting selected countries and Product Lines across Europe and Caspian. The purpose of the Personnel Logistics Representative job is to make sure that the identified and scheduled field personnel for the different jobs are provided with sufficient reservations and tickets for an efficient carrying to their destinations (sites). This includes transportation to the airport/site/heliport, necessary accommodations and helicopter flights to the actual rigs and/or sites. Partner with the best
The Personnel Logistics shall as required and continuously co-operate and communicate in close relation with the Product Line and together create the optimal conditions and provides the necessary information and travelling documents in an expedient and efficient manner.
As a Personnel Logistics Representative, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Execute FSE personnel booking
- Record rig/ customer specific course evidence
- Evaluate and enroll on rig/ customer specific training
- Update Baker Hughes system to and from rig/site and rig /customer specific certificates
- Update schedules for travel to / from rig /site and training
- Order helicopter transportation if necessary and inform involved BH personnel and clients as relevant
- Order airtickets and make hotel reservations
- Update Product Line with call outs, changes and cancellations of personnel from clients
To be successful in this role you will:
- Able to fluently speak and write in English.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.