Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Facilities Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Greeley, Colorado, United States
The main function of the Facilities engineer is to oversee the design and construction of various production and utility systems in a given onshore production facility.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Develop engineering design from blank page to completed construction drawings and specifications.
• Design and selection of all equipment.
• Manage facilities, including planning, cost estimating, scheduling and construction supervision.
• Provide engineering support for foremen and superintendents, including support during construction and start-up.
• Analyze problems at existing facilities and generate solutions.
• Function as company representative, contract supervisor and inspector for construction activities.
• Provide input to business plan, including project recommendations, cost estimates and economic justification.
• Perform other engineering duties as required relating to facilities.
• 5-7 years of experience in Facilities Engineering required
• Up to 20% travel time to the field required.
• Knowledge of design, construction and operation of upstream oil & gas surface facilities, including gas pipelines, equipment, pumps, compressors, electrical, etc.
• Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations, failure analysis, and well behavior as related to facilities.
• Demonstrated strong project management skills with the ability to execute on-time and on-budget.
• Proficiency with MS Office products.
• Experience with CAD design desirable.
Potential Project Load:
- Fuel Gas Meter Installs
- Instrument Air Retrofits
- Gas Lift Installs
• Bachelor's or Master's in a related engineering field required
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.