Typically 10 years' experience in the petrochemical, fertilizer, refining, oil or gas industrial environments. Ideally, 7 years should be with a recognized international FEED/EPC contractor, performing rotating engineering to build green and brown field facilities in the petrochemical, or related chemical and Fertilizer industry.
• Experience in the following
- Complete project cycle (basic engineering and detailed engineering including construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning support) of green/ brown field projects is ideal.
- Resolving operational / design issues
- Rotating design specifically related to PDP & FEED
- Pre-tender stage design
- Scheduling, man-hour control, productivity and status reporting
• He shall also have following:
- Typical FEED project size of circa 50,000 hrs.
- Up to date with the latest technical developments in the respective fields of expertise
• Supporting Procurement in meeting clients/vendors
Deep knowledge of relevant international codes i.e. API, ASME, ISO, PIP standards and Industrial practices and regulations
• Capability to interpret Project standards , specifications , analyze exceptions when put up by vendors/contractors and to provide technical and engineering support to rotating equipment issues.
• Shall possess knowledge to review/update and develop company's rotating equipment standards.
• Comprehensive and in- depth knowledge is essential for handling of all the activities related to development /review of rotating equipment engineering deliverables during basic and detailed engineering phases of major projects.
• Experience in preparation of Mechanical Data sheets based on Process data sheets for rotating equipment.
Experience in preparation of Request for quotations, Material requisitions , evaluation of Technical offers , project specifications.
• Experience in selection and application of Rotating equipment including pumps, compressors, turbines, Extruders and machinery packages.
. Capability to review and approve Rotating Equipment design i.e. Rotor dynamics and other mechanical design Reports.
• Knowledge in Value Engineering techniques/ practices
• Troubleshooting all rotating equipment-related malfunctions and shall have core strength to carryout Root Cause Analysis of plant's chronic problems and develop the solution for resolving such problems .
• Work with vendor technical representatives to resolve equipment technical problems.
• In-depth experience in Rotating design in PDP & FEED.
• Preparation of proposal for PDP and FEED
• Train, coach and mentor
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.