Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation and Control / Electronics Engineering, Masters degree beneficial but not essential
Typically 10 years' experience in petrochemical, fertilizer, refining, oil or gas industrial environment. Typically, 7 years should be with a recognized international FEED/EPC contractor, performing instrumentation engineering to build green and brown field facilities in the petrochemical, or related chemical and Fertilizer industry.
• Experience in the following
- Complete project cycle (basic engineering and detailed engineering including construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning support) of green/ brown field projects is ideal.
- Resolving operational/design issues
- Instrumentation design speciality related to PDP & FEED
- Pre-tender stage design
- Scheduling, manhour control, productivity and status reporting
• He shall also have following:
- Typical FEED project size of circa 50,000 hrs
- Up to date with the latest technical developments in the respective fields of expertise
• Supporting Procurement in meeting clients/vendors
Deep knowledge of relevant international codes i.e. API, IEC, ISA, NFPA, PIP, ASME, ANSI standards and Industrial practices and regulations
• Capability to interpret Project standards, specifications, analyze exceptions when put up by vendors/contractors and to provide technical and engineering support to instrumentation issues.
• Shall possess knowledge to review/update and develop company's instrumentation standards.
• Comprehensive and in- depth knowledge is essential for handling of all the activities related to development / review of instrumentation engineering deliverables during basic and detailed engineering phases of major projects.
• Experience in preparation of Instrument Data sheets based on Process data sheets for Instruments.
• Experience in preparation of Request for quotations, Material requisitions, evaluation of Technical offers, project specifications.
• Experience in selection and application of field instruments according to process conditions.
• Capability to review and approve instrumentation design documents.
• Knowledge in Value Engineering techniques/ practices
• Troubleshooting all instrument -related malfunctions and shall have core strength to carryout Root Cause Analysis of plant's chronic problems and develop the solution for resolving such problems .
• Work with vendor technical representatives to resolve technical problems.
• In-depth experience in Instrument design in PDP & FEED.
• Preparation of proposal for PDP and FEED
• Train, coach and mentor
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.