Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Team!
Our Industrial and Energy Technology (IET) operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value-chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and lifecycle services. Our Engineering Transformation team work to improve the quality of our Engineering processes.Partner with the best
Responsible for technical direction and safe site leadership of onsite installation. Operational maintenance, testing and on Gas turbines. We follow engineering best practice and contractual work scope requirements.
As a Mechanical Field Engineer you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing on-site technical direction to skilled labor during maintenance and commissioning activities on remote Shipyards, Oilfields, Industrial Facilities and LNG Plant.
- Providing on-site interpretation of data and technical instruction.
- Leading installation, maintenance, commissioning site activities with proper Customer/Company Schedule Targets Mindset following quality and HSE Rules.
- Possessing the technical capability to troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for gas turbines products.
- Participating in customer and/or contractor meeting and be promoter on their recurrence and following action plan.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's from accredited academic institution.
- Have at least 5+ years of experience in field service or maintenance position.
- Have ability to understand and implement technical drawings.
- Have knowledge on Baker Hughes Aeroderivates Gas Turbine/Compressors/Auxiliaries installation & maintenance philosophy.
- Have excellent Technical skills in centrifugal compressors maintenance knowledge
- Have good customer service orientation and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is a Full Time Regular, live in country
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.