Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Seqwater to deliver leading maintenance services in the water industry. These projects cover South East Queensland across multiple locations.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the Minor Works team to manage the Seqwater PLC Upgrade Program.
The successful candidate will lead the PLC Upgrade Program delivery and other assigned Minor Capital Works projects in the Asset Maintenance Program ensuring project delivery according to Seqwater project management procedures, including project structures, controls and governance, risk management, stakeholder communications and reporting.
At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place. Responsibilities
Skills / Qualifications
- Lead and manage the Seqwater PLC Upgrade project and other projects and assets with indicative cumulative value of $10M+ involving a variety of teams and professional disciplines
- Supervise and manage the design, tendering and delivery phases of projects, ensuring that reports, design plans and documentation are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner in accordance with the minor capital works program objectives
- Coordinate with the Operations team key stakeholders to ensure that project delivery by the Minor Works team and/or third-party contractors are in accordance with specifications, standards, budgets and project management plan
- Tertiary or Professional Qualification in Electrical Engineering or Other Relevant Discipline
- Project Management Qualification is desirable to this role
- 5-15 years of relevant experience in project delivery, experience within the Water Industry is an advantage
- Current "C" class Queensland Drivers Licence
- A self-motivator with strong analytical, coordinating, autonomous and interpersonal skills in a versatile environment
If you're an experienced Project Manager
, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now for this exciting role! Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.