Would you enjoy working in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth? Are you a Sales Manager that is sales motivated to deliver? Join our Turbomachinery & Process Solution Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We work with customers to reduce carbon footprint and pioneer the digital transformation of energy industry. Our sales team play a strategic role in building customer relationships and originating new sales opportunities. Partner with the best
As a Senior Pumps Sales Manager- Service APAC, you will take ownership of sales orders for new and existing customers. You'll utilize your market and customers knowledge to build trusted relationships and expand our services/installed base within your territory. You'll be a customer ambassador to contribute innovative insights, new and existing sales opportunity.
As a Senior Pumps Sales Manager- Service APAC, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Being accountable for driving orders, margin and win rate as well as supporting the Pumps Global Sales Leader, in coordination with the Industrial & Energy Technology Regional Sales Team including the Upgrade early positioning for medium-long term.
- Being able to develop deep relations with right decision makers and key stakeholders in customers' organization to drive business enduring, including C-level, ensuring early engagement and coordination on key deals to best position for success.
- Developing knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions, and customer base for IVPG Pumps products and related Services for portfolio competitiveness; touch new Customers to capture market opportunities, particularly in the industrial and new energies spaces
- Coordinating with DTI team (and Customers to map the CTQs) to scout and build up mid-long-term opportunities
- Working closely with Com Ops team to generate unsolicited offers and commercial campaigns to influence Orders growth
- Assessing together with the Sales Account managers the need for channel partners in the territory and accelerate its development in key countries to amplify the opportunities' pipeline and orders intake
- Identifying projects that offer the potential for maximizing income and growth; promote special initiatives to reduce cycle time, increase convertibility and cash
- Preparing various periodic and special projects reports such as sales forecasts; implement strategies to increase KPI's like hit/win rate
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have significant experience (at least 5 years) in a commercial or sales role in rotating equipment OEM or EPC.
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with extensive experience in Sales
- Proven experience in Sales, Commercial Operations, Product Leadership, DTI
- Have commercial acumen with past experience in developing new commercial models.
- Demonstrate experience of working with cross-functional teams within a global-matrix environment
- Be willing to travel as needed
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.