Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting for a Senior Instrument Engineer (Analyzers)
to join our team in Perth. T his is an opportunity to join our expanding Oil and Gas Operations team due to recently securing several large projects with existing long term clients in the LNG industry.
Wood's Operations APAC (West) business delivers brownfields engineering, procurement, construction, optimisation, and technical services to the Oil & Gas sector and enjoys long-term partnerships with the region's most prominent producers located in Western Australia, Northern Territory and Kazakhstan.
Reporting directly to the I&C Team Lead, you will be working collaboratively across disciplines on FEED / Execution to EPCM delivery, and support Wood's Brownfields Oil & Gas engineering design with the support of a small team, both locally and internationally.
In addition, you will:
- Readily take ownership of discipline design commitments and requirements on a project
- Ensure deliverables are consistently checked, accurate and presentable
- Provide day to day services to the project
Join us in the heart of Perth's CBD at Dexus Place - 240 St Georges Terrace, free 24/7 access to an exclusive onsite gym, superb end of trip facilities, coffee machines serving on demand and plenty of spaces to get creative. In addition, you will also have access to remote and flexible working options. Skills / Qualifications Please note you must be an Australian citizen OR currently hold Permanent Residency (PR) OR able to work lawfully in Australia without company sponsorship.
Ideally, you will be a qualified engineer with a Mechatronics / Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering degree from a recognised institution, and ideally have relevant experience in a Senior Instrument Engineer level role within the Australian O&G sector / in EPCM Engineering projects.
In addition you will have:
What will set you apart will be your in-depth Instrument knowledge supported by relevant analyzers experience in design and operations.
- Proven experience in the Offshore and Onshore LNG, O&G brownfields engineering EPCM Sector in Australia
- Knowledge of SPI for the development of I&C engineering deliverables, control systems, shutdown PLC hardware and software design
- Extensive design and knowledge of applicable codes and standards (both international and Australian)
- Proven experience managing risk during the design process consistent with technical and commercial requirements
- Excellent analytical, literacy and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience in client facing roles
- Be prepared to undertake site visits either onshore / offshore
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of inquisitive minds to unlock tomorrows solutions to the world's most critical challenges. Wood encourages Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and Women to apply. If you are an experienced Instrument Engineer looking for your next challenge - apply now!
Shortlisting will commence immediately after. Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.