Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
- Minimum 10+ years operational experience plus 4-5 years coordinator experience with High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Business skills in Operations and Administration
- Knowledge of Weatherford's service equipment and business
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use diplomatic skills in dealing with company and outside customer personnel
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
Support operations with a focus on processing/coordinating assets and purchasing for the region.
Responsibilities and duties: (not listed in any particular order)
- Locate and identify underutilized assets in the region.
- Monitor expendable supply stocks in each location in the region.
- Move excess stocks of expendables from location to location to consume excess.
- Set-up central expendable stock points that serve outlying locations using a hub & spoke distribution plan.
- Place replenishment orders for the central stock point with no purchases made at the outlying locations.
- Coordinate capital equipment purchases and key product purchase agreements with the Houston purchasing and materials management group to maximize the companies purchasing volume.
- Provide support as required and directed to operations/administrative departments such as inventory/asset tracking, marketing, accounting, corporate development, regional, field operation.
- Provide support to domestic operations in arranging for the movement of rental, fishing, and other service equipment to gain optimum utilization and revenue.
- Serve as the region focal point for conducting searches in the region for equipment which can be used to avoid purchasing, sub-renting or transferring equipment to meet job requirements
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.