IRC223227 - RESERVOIR ENGINEER
, we are looking for a Reservoir Engineer
within Eni Mexico
in Mexico City
. You will be responsible for supporting the definition of the optimal field development plan through dynamic reservoir modelling, evaluation of alternative drainage patterns, pressure support mechanisms and development scenarios, and to prepare associated production profiles. Assuring the production optimization through suitable actions and the correct management of the recorded production data. As a member of the reservoir field at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Following-up of the Drilling and Production Activity
- Participating to the preparation of well drilling programs, planning the acquisition of the dynamic data, and contributing to the preparation of documents relevant to the workover and production activity.
- Ensuring reliability of the dynamic input data and calculation results.
- Updating production forecast and to define further infilling strategies in mature fields.
- Collaborating with Reservoir Geology, Petroleum, Development and Operation Teams to optimize the development scenario from a facilities, production and economic point of view.
- Identifying and propose new infilling, appraisal and WO locations for producers and injectors.
- Basis of Res. Characterization: Wireline formation testing RFT - Internal Reservoir Geometry Definition - 3D Geometric model - Geostatistical Res. Character.
- Basis of Reservoir Modeling: Material balance (p/z, 1d Mod.) - 3D model Initialization - Capillary Press. use, eval. & Normalize. - 3D Compositional model - History Match - Computed Aided History Match Techniques - 3D mod. - 3D Complex Well Modeling - Field & Wells Completion Scheme Design - Forecast Techniques - Reservoir Uncertainties Risk analysis - Technical reserves evaluation.
- Basis for Well production optimization: - Well Testing Interpretation - Production data - Decline Analysis - Production and injection rates optimization - Production Budget & Workplan.
- Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Expertise in reservoir Simulation Software/Petroleum software skills.
- Engineering degree (Petroleum Engineering preferable)
- Good knowledge of English
Mexico City. Administrative activities in the office Monday to Friday Contract type:
Fix Term, 24 months
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers