Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
Description: The main function of an administrative assistant/grain assistant is to provide administrative support to the grain buying team. Assist with weekly and monthly reports to varies agencies, Canadian Grain Commission and Wheat Levies. Provide back up and support with scheduling and logistics of grain deliveries into the Ethanol Plant.
* Data entry into the master spreadsheet and payment reconciliation for Canadian Grain Commission reporting
* Assisting administration to compile and submit month end reports for the Canadian Grain Commission and appropriate provincial Wheat Levy Checkoffs.
* Creating contracts, purchase requisitions, and purchase orders in SAP and entering the purchase orders into FST (Feedstock Scheduling Tool).
* Assist the grain buying team and logistics to scheduling feedstock deliveries
* Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
* Previous experience with SAP required
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
* Intermediate excel experience a must.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* 2-4 years' experience required.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.