Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today!
The National Account Manager will lead the development and growth of some of the largest and most important customers in the Power Industry vertical for the chemical management and services portion of the WTS portfolio. This leader engages closely with the commercial, product management and technology teams across Veolia WTS, as well as within the vertical and Key Accounts, to ensure we establish relationships to partner and grow within the Power Industry vertical.
Key Characteristics (Highlight characteristics required to succeed in the role)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the customer's organization.
- Excellent discovery and sales discipline skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute corporate account strategies.
- Strong business acumen.
Duties & Responsibilities (List 5-7 essential functions for the role, focusing on broader responsibilities)
- Develop and maintain a wide range of relationships with key influencers at customers, up to, and including, c-suite level, establishing a rhythm to discover and address critical corporate needs.
- Develop, implement, and guide creative selling strategies to achieve account objectives.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to create collaboration on aligned account objectives.
- Implement and maintain the necessary operating rhythms, reporting and business processes to drive ideas and initiatives for each account.
- Develop and drive vertical segment strategy with business development projects aligned to customer assignment.
- Ensure customer retention through both corporate communication as well as coordinated site account management best practice execution.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (List out required and preferred skills as applicable)
- Knowledge of Veolia WTS chemical management and services business unit products, services, technologies, and applications portfolio
- Knowledge of the Power Industry, Nuclear Power strongly preferred
- Executive presence including calm perseverance in challenging or frustrating circumstances.
- Ability to adhere to high ethical values.
- Strong influencing skills across business functions
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Clear-thinker, good listener, externally focused, problem-solver
- Ability to work across functions and organizational boundaries to quickly mobilize stakeholders.
- Experience developing and executing corporate level account strategy
- Business development expertise in the power vertical.
- Experience leading a cross functional team
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Biology, Chemistry or Marketing from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 10 years of selling large complex accounts, complex contracts and/or technical solutions of substantial value in the Power sector
Preferred (if applicable):
- Master of Business Administration from an accredited college or university.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!