Oceaneering International Inc. er en global leverandør av ingeniørtjenester og produkter, hovedsakelig til olje- og gassindustrien, og er lokalisert i alle geografiske regioner i verden. Oceaneering Norge består av selskapene Oceaneering AS, Oceaneering Asset Integrity AS og Oceaneering Rotator AS.
Vårt oppdrag og visjon er; Vi løser det uløselige og får fremgang ved å lage bransjeendrende teknisk kreative løsninger for de mest kompliserte operative utfordringene under vann, på land og i verdensrommet.
For å løse vårt oppdrag, og nå vår visjon, trenger vi medarbeidere med forskjellige bakgrunner og kompetanser. Vi tror mangfold gir oss et bredere perspektiv og bedre forståelse for våre kunders behov. Vi er sikker på at dersom vi gjør ting på riktig måte, vokser sammen, presterer bedre enn forventet og eier utfordringen, løser vi vårt oppdrag og når vår visjon.
Oceaneering International Inc. is a global supplier of engineering services and products, predominantly to the oil and gas industry, and are present in all geographical regions of the world. Oceaneering Norway consists of the companies Oceaneering Ltd., Oceaneering Asset Integrity Ltd., and Oceaneering Rotator Ltd.
Our mission and vision are; We solve the unsolvable and thrive by creating industry-changing technically creative solutions for the most complex operational challenges under water, on land, and in space.
To solve our mission, and reach our vision, we need colleagues with different backgrounds and competences. We believe diversity gives us a broader perspective and a better understanding of our customers' needs. We are certain that if we do things right, grow together, outperform expectations and own the challenge, we will solve our mission and reach our vision. Position Summary
The primary responsibility of this position is to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close a single or multiple projects to ensure that goals and objectives of the projects are safely accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters and the customer receives a quality product or service which meets or exceeds all requirements.
For the right person, there is possibility to work from Bergen og Trondheim. Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up and monitor project budgets. P rovide revenue and cost advice to include relevant cost accruals as applicable. Participate or directly engage in forecasting of project revenue and cost.
- Develop and maintain resource-loaded project schedule with detailed work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Day to day management of assigned projects and project teams, including the planning of project operations and the supervision of operational personnel on site including the review of procedures, staffing requirements and allocation of available resources to various phases of the project to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Daily liaison on projects and systems to identify any issues and ensure project is running as planned.
- Finding solutions where required to mitigate downtime or project delays that impact the client business or profitability rates of the project.
- Assist customers in preparation of design ideas and specifications.
- Conduct presentations and assists with sales and marketing activities.
- As appropriate, c oordinate with Operations Lead and Sales/Commercials personnel in the development of Bids and Proposals .
- Review and approve quality plans and technical procedures. If required, create procedures for subsea projects.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project and provide personnel requirements to Operations.
- Confer with project staff to outline work plans and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Direct and coordinate activities of projects to ensure progres sion is on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Review status reports and adjust schedules or plans as required.
- Review and approve documents related to meeting customer specifications.
- Oversee the g enerat ion of requisitions not related to general Repair and M aintenance and review / approve requisite supplier invoices.
- Prepare project reports, forecast, variance explanations and other technical and financial reports for management, client, or others.
- In conjunction with Technical Support, c onfer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Review and approve project invoices and assist in accounts receivable issues with Customers .
- Travel domestically and overseas as needed.
- Maintain training requirements as directed by management.
- Work closely with the Commercial Department on the review of ITTs and Bid submission to ensure properly defined scope of work, technical competencies and equipment required. Mus t have a detailed knowledge of work scope, terms and conditions and pricing.
- In coordination with Sales, p rovide client presentations on new technologies or solutions that improve their performance.
- I mplementation of HSE and Quality Management Systems and compliance with local regulations and preparation .
- Verify System compliance with all Technical, Operational, Quality and HSE Bulletins.
- Preparation of project reports, forecasts, variance explanations and other financial or technical reports as required by management, clients or other stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in Survey practice or demonstrates the equivalent skill level and knowledge to perform the required duties
- Extensive Project Management experience and/or training
- Must posess computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Project)
- Ability to learn and navigate in PeopleSoft or similar enterprise management software, AutoCAD®, SolidWorks, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Must hold/maintain a valid passport and be able to obtain visas for international travel
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- BS in a Geomatics or Engineering or a related discipline
- Significant experience managing survey projects is preferred
- Familiarity with Offshore operational activities
- PMP Certification
Additional Information Working Conditions
- Ability to determine and meet customer needs.
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of others.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night.
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the workplace.
- Work surface is stable (flat).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHTwork.