Field Operator, CementingDo you enjoy creating and shaping cementing solutions?Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?Join our dynamic, Pressure Pumping operations team
We are the leader in oil & gas industry. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We maintain and run the pressure pumping equipment and services at customer site. We aim to meet clients' expectations, as part of Baker Hughes operations.Partner with the best
As a Field Operator - Pressure Pumping, you will support the Pressure Pumping division. You will be working on a variety of complex projects. In-line with Cementing Recovery plan, to cover cementing Job Audits & flawless service delivery.
As a, Field Operator, Pressure Pumping, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing daily operation and maintenance of equipment needed to perform services per customer's specifications.
- Performing duties associated with tools and equipment, training in operating combinations of equipment, processes and conducting pre-mobilization equipment checks and load-outs.
- Preparing rig-up equipment, hook-up to existing client site/facilities and recording technical data, instructions from clients, deviations to specifications, loss and/or damage.
- Ensuring all auxiliary and service equipment is maintained and classified 'ready for use'.
- Reporting accidents, incidents, near-misses or unsafe conditions and take necessary steps to prevent accidental damage to property, plant, equipment or environment.
- Operating equipment in accordance with safety and other Company procedures.
- Undertaking general maintenance duties as required to ensure equipment status and availability.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a High School Diploma or Equivalent with at least 2-3 years of Pressure Pumping experience (land or offshore).
- Show mechanical ability and aptitude.
- Be able to work at land and/or offshore locations and/or on a mobile vessel.
- Be able to speak Azeri fluently and demonstrate Intermediate English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- This role is a shift based working pattern. 14/14
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.