IRC223002 - ASSET INTEGRITY MANAGER
, we are looking for an Asset Integrity Manager
within Versalis UK
in Grangemouth, Scotland
. You will be responsible for managing the RBI process by convening teams drawn from other departments to assess risks and likelihood of potential failure mechanisms and to determine how these mechanisms are to be managed, conduct post-inspection and other periodic reviews of RBI assessments. As a member of the asset integrity team at Versalis UK you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Managing with 3rd party UKAS inspectors and NDTs providers, reviewing/accepting NDTs', and inspections' results. Example of NDTs used on site: UT, MPI, DPI, RT, PEC, AE, ECI, FLIR OGI, tank floor scanner, metallographic replications, visual inspection.
- Managing fitness for services assessment applied to pressure systems. Define repair techniques/principles/procedures.
- Ensuring the management and closing of actions from inspections (recommendations, mandatories): manage the anomaly register, create notifications in SAP and monitoring the scheduling of works.
- Ensuring understanding of the current engineering, manufacturing codes (i.e., ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, ANSI B31.3, API, and NDTs' methodology).
- Managing pressure test regime (as test engineer)
- Ensuring the informatics and paper technical archive (e.g.ANTEA, competent body software, SAP, ecc): collate third party reports and other relevant documentation and ensure these are filed electronically in ANTEA inspection manager
- Supporting project department, maintenance department and services to production department for testing and commissioning of new pressure equipment
- Ensuring LOLER inspection for overhead cranes, lifting equipment, etc. installed in the plant
- Ensuring LEV inspections on local exhaust ventilations system on site
- Supporting planning department and third parties' supervisors in the works steps
- Sharing experience acquired through the company knowledge management tools.
- level 9 of "Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework", bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- experience as senior inspection engineer or inspection/integrity manager within a COMAH site (refinery, chemical plant) or equivalent (pharmaceutical, distillery, 0&G, energy, steel work, cement work, paperwork, ecc),
- Knowledge of relevant legislation e.g., PSSR, PSR, PUWER, LOLER, PED and mechanical design codes and standards such as API, ASME.
- Trained for confined space
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience of managing and supervision of contractors.
- Have worked on major outages, plant shutdowns (TAR's), and be good at managing stressful situations.
- Computer literate with Office (EXCEL particularly)
- Experience of CNMS (ideally SAP or similar) and ID/1S inspection software (for example ANTEA PALLADIO or competent body software)
- Experience in a permit to work system and RAMS.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
Grangemouth, Scotland Contract type:
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers