IRC223228 - SENIOR PRODUCTION & OPTIMIZATION ENGINEER
At Eni, we are looking for a Senior Production & Optimization Engineer within Eni Mexico in Villahermosa, Mexico. You will be responsible for supporting O&M team to ensure Production, Plant and Facility performance meets company targets (KPI's), to manage modifications to Plant and Equipment within approved budgets and to agreed schedules, liaising with Asset Integrity team for the management of integrity of Facilities, Pipelines, Plant and Equipment. Ensures that company engineering systems and procedures are in place and effective to support safe, trouble-free operations. Provides input and leads HAZOP, HAZID and major Risk Assessments, makes recommendations on all areas of Operations to improve Facility, Plant, and Integrity performance and to reduce OPEX expenditure and provides input to OPEX and CAPEX budgets.
As a member of the production planning & analysis at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for:
- Complying with procurement procedures and manage, monitor, and control contracts under his/her responsibility, including respect of contract validity periods and authorized contract values.
- Liaising/communicating with internal and external stakeholders in a professional and collaborative manner, in coordination with the relevant functional department.
- Providing support to Operations Group in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument, Structural, Rotating, Process, Controls, Corrosion, Marine Engineering.
- Managing day to day working activities allocate, prioritize, and agree resource work requirements.
- Ensuring that engineering systems and procedures are in place.
- Assisting the Management of Change process.
- Monitoring Facilities, Process, Plant and Equipment performance to ensure abnormal conditions are detected, assessed, rectified, and returned to normal operating parameters.
- Accountable on assigned actions from Regulatory and Company audits. Maintain and provide input into action tracking registrar to verify status, close out and compliance.
- Liaising with HSE department to ensure timely review, revision, and approval of license to operate, Environmental Plan, etc.
- Leading development of all current and long-term production plans and business improvements plans.
- Liaising with the O&M contractor on managing their engineering personnel in accordance with O&M contract.
- Arranging appropriate training and work associated with upgrading skills of subordinate personnel, if any.
- Engineering input and support to Operations to ensure Company HSE Objectives and Targets are achieved.
- Engineering support with Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis.
- Key member of the Operations Safety Committee and Incident Management Team.
- Ensure promotion of Company Health and Safety culture in Operations Team.
- Managing the engineering staff and contractors to ensure engineering support is of high technical quality, timely and cost effective. Recruit, train, develop, mentor staff to meet company and personal goals.
- Managing project works and engineering services to agreed budgets.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Engineering Degree.
- Oil & Gas industry providing Engineering Support to production operations both onshore and offshore including supervision of field staff and contractors
- Strong understanding of Oil & Gas production processes.
- Good knowledge Petroleum & Production engineering.
- Knowledge of Planning Activity.
- General Economics knowledge.
- Ability to assess and rationalize complex data to formulate operational & engineering plans and strategies.
- Strong ability to deliver tasks and meet deadlines within safety parameters.
- Clear focus on meeting company production targets without compromise to HSE performance and requirements.
- Knowledge of English
Located in Villahermosa Office, with frequent travels at sites on/offshore.
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers