IRC223241 - PRODUCTION OPERATOR CONTROL ROOM JR
, we are looking for a Production Operator Control Room JR
within Eni Mexico
in OFFSHORE - FPSO (Tabasco
) . You will be responsible for controlling and monitoring of the wells in the 2 (later in 4) platforms and to be capable to operate, if necessary, the flow from the platforms to the FPSO and from the FPSO to the ORF, as well as the ESPs related to each well, controlling the flows of both streams. In case of an operational problem controlling the incoming and outgoing flow. As a member of the production unit at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Collaborating with the process units and equipment falling within the ISBL/OSLB as per start up procedures relevant to Black/Cold/Hot start up
- Operating and monitoring the process units and equipment falling within the ISBL/OSLB through the ICSS safely, efficiently and within the Integrity Operating Windows.
- Reporting if any, faults, or defects within ISBL/OSLB, and where necessary take the 1st line action to correct any abnormal situation to limit risk to personnel, plant equipment and production during emergency situations. Proactively propose corrective actions to prevent incidents and escalations.
- Shut down process equipment and wells safely as per shutdown procedures when required.
- Monitoring & effectively Control the consumption of chemicals and other plant utilities.
- Following-up routine and non-routine laboratory samples results and take appropriate action to sustain the FPSO MIAMTE MV34 product quality within the design intent and report abnormalities to the CCR Supervisor.
- Participating in operating procedures continuous improvement and relevant improvement initiatives by providing the inputs necessary to update them in frequent basis.
- Supporting maintenance activities within the OSBL by shutting down equipment /process units and preparing them for maintenance intervention in cooperation with the Field Operators
- Supporting turnaround activities by shutting down the facility safely, preparing the process and equipment for maintenance/inspection activities, carrying out the tests stablished by the turnaround plan, preparing the process and equipment for restart and safely restart the facility after the turnaround completion.
- Ensuring proper shift hand over and reporting to the next shift.
- Make sure he is updated with the latest standing instructions, modifications, and procedures
- Participating effectively in alarm management system and alarm rationalization exercise.
- Support operation training program by supporting the ICSS Operator trainees during their OJT (On Job Training).
- Participating in the Emergency Response Plan (ERP) for the OSBL.
- Knowledge of English and Spanish
- Hands on operation experience in DCS & SIS systems
- Familiarity with the following software platforms: PIMS, LIMS, OTS, MS office.
- Strong Knowledge of permit to work systems
- Strong knowledge of firefighting, emergency response plans and rescue plans
- experience in Multiphase Separation Plants/Inlet Facilities.
- Experience as Process Engineer or similar
- Degree BSC of Engineering or Science
- Offshore certification (T-BOSIET)
OFFSHORE - FPSO (Tabasco) Contract type:
Temp, Rotation 28/28
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers