IRC223226 - HSE SUPERVISOR
, we are looking for an HSE Supervisor
within Eni Mexico
in Offshore- Mexico
. You will be responsible for providing reinforcing implementation and maintenance of Eni Mexico HSE Management System and provide technical advice and performance monitoring to HSE Superintendent, on shore base and offshore field line management to ensure compliance with Eni Mexico Health, Safety and Environment Policy and Mexican Health, Safety and Environment legislation. As a member of the HSEQ team at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Supporting HSE Superintendent to conduct on shore - offshore surveys/assessments to verify that industrial hygiene conditions of all project locations/ potential social/community and premises are following HSE requirements and associated standards.
- Participating in on shore - offshore internal and external HSE Audits according with company activities.
- Participating in execution of HSE Risk Identification (HAZIDs, HAZOPs, SIMOPs) and ensure implementation of controls about HSE risk exposure according with on shore base and offshore field activities requirements.
- Compilation and accuracy of on shore and offshore HSE data for Eni Mexico upstream and contractual HSE reports.
- Ensuring an effective emergency response plan implementation (availability and maintenance of equipment, execution of drills, etc.) for shore base-shore line and offshore activities.
- Staying updated on corporate policies, procedures, laws and industry practices regarding with HSE issues for implementation of control management for on shore and offshore activities.
- Promoting HSE awareness for on shore and offshore staff promoting full implementation of controls and compliance of HSE Legislation.
- Engineering Degree (chemical, industrial, mechanical, or equivalent) or Safety and Occupational Health Degree
- experience in HSE areas, preferable in Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Experience in the supervising HSE activities and teams
- Investigation and report writing skills
- Knowledgeable in high-risk activities such as Confined Space Entry, Hotworks, Excavations, safe systems of work etc.
- Perform regular inspections, audits, and site walk-throughs.
- Knowledge of legislation, international standards (e.g., OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications (excel and power point)
- Contractor Management
- Good knowledge of English
Offshore. Amoca Contract type:
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers