Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you want to make a difference? Would you like to work within a friendly and inclusive team? We have an exciting opportunity working within both new and existing projects, creating bespoke, safe and cost-effective engineering solutions for our clients within the energy sector.
If you are passionate about Engineering, have some energy industry experience, or have transferable skills, then we would love to hear from you.
Our Senior Process Engineers will ideally have experience within Oil & Gas however Petrochemical and Chemical sector experience is also considered.
Experience in offshore brownfield modifications engineer would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in developing P&IDs & PFDs, Cause & Effects. Line Lists, Heat & Mass balance, Alarm & Trip Schedules.
- Equipment, line and flowline Sizing. Sizing Pumps, Tanks, Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Chemical Injection packages
- Safety Relief & Flare system design including relief device sizing. Hydraulic calculations.
- Development of Basis of Design, Control and Operating Philosophies, Process Design Philosophies and Process Technical reports.
- Specifying control and Instrumentation HAZOP, HAZIL, SIL and LOPA Process Simulation Software. E.g HYSYS, UNISIM or similar
- Preparation of Process Data Sheets Concept, FEED and Detailed Design
- Understanding of relevant safety and environmental industry regulations. Knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards (API, NACE, British Standards, NORSOK etc.).
- Identify the scope of work required
- Input to project plans and schedules.
- Identify areas of concern during any project or study.
- Produce cost-effective engineering solutions that are fit for purpose, safe and add value
to address operational and maintenance issues in the design and liaise with colleagues for the best solution
- Undertake Surveys, both onshore and offshore
Our Senior Engineers can expect to work in a modern environment, enjoy flexible working and will be offered a range of working options to suit individual situations. We have a generous benefits package available which includes pension, enhanced sick pay and income protection to name a few.