Leading Operator/Owner Client in the Oil & Gas sector looking to hire an Executive Administrator to provide support to multiple Managers at their Refinery project site in Port Arthur, TX. Objectives / Scope
The objective of the position is to provide administrative support to the Capital Projects department with proven ability to handle a fast paced environment with professionalism. Strong technical skills, verbal and written communication skills, interrelating with individuals at all levels and within multi-cultural environments. Strong background in coordinating activities from startup to close-out while fostering a positive team atmosphere to ensure a well-organized, goal driven project. Job Description -
Supports project team in all project secretarial and administrative matters. Establish and create all templates and reports for the project. Responsible for electronic issuance of project correspondence with client, and project stakeholders. Liaison with Document Control Center to make sure all documents are issued accordingly. Lead administrators responsible for coordinating project support for the project. Typing of documents including Specs, Bills of Materials, letters, memos, monthly reports, technical documents, etc. Promotes team building and possesses excellent leadership qualities. Experience dealing with sensitive, highly confidential matters, requiring the highest degree of diplomacy and discretion, and aware of the personnel, organizational and legal impacts of such information. General Duties
- Prepare/format graphic presentations, organizational charts, project templates, orientation manual/safety manual, specifications, MOMs, letters, invoices, proposals and executive monthly reports. Preparation of reports including the coordination, formatting and distribution of data according to project stakeholders’ reporting requirements
- Coordinates meetings and logistical details for the project, department or business unit, including travel, off-site meetings and audio-visual requirements. May attend meetings and record minutes.
- Operation and maintenance of general office equipment including copy centers, workstations, projectors, IP Phones, VPN, and office and kitchen supplies and manage budgets.
- May have a few miscellaneous clerical responsibilities such as answering and directing telephone calls, initiating correspondence for the Supervisor's signature, or making travel arrangements.
- Researches and compiles data and statistical information, develops reports, and completes special projects as assigned.
- May be the primary liaison between two or more groups, ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information and materials.
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Subscribe to and comply with Company HSE Policy and Management System; promote safe work habits among the team; input and track safety observation data to maintain compliance with HSE standards.
- Responsible for preparation of management team’s expense reports including ensuring accurate currency conversion and appropriate coding for reimbursable and non reimbursable expenses and credit card reconciliations.
- Process invoices to ensure material, equipment and services costs are in compliance with contract(s).
- Organize orientation of all new team members, including safety training, workstation set up, badges, parking passes, etc.
- Contribute to the development of overall project organization chart.
- Plan various team-building activities and milestone celebrations to promote positive, goal achieving atmosphere.
- Coordinate timely all interfaces with the Contractor and other parties.
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience of providing administrative support to multiple Managers in a large department or organization environment.
- Must be highly proficient in all Microsoft Office software, particularly strong in Excel and PowerPoint.
- SAP experience also desired
- Previous site based experience, ideally in the Oil & Gas industry highly desired.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.