Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Risk Engineer to join their client's project delivery team permanently.
This role offers a flexible hybrid working model with time working from the client's Stokesley office balanced with home working.
The Risk Engineer will assist the Offshore Wind business unit with the controlled execution of its projects. You will ensure the proactive identification of tender opportunities and threats, identify strategies to effectively treat threats and to realize opportunities that arise within the operating environment.
- Connect the different disciplines of the project(s) efficiently.
- Develop and maintain high-quality risk profiles and ensure that identified actions are carried out by the designated owners, through your continuous engagement with project team members and joint venture partners.
- Analysis and reporting on outcomes of risk engagements.
- Providing risk management services to multiple projects running concurrently.
- Provide continuous updates, reviewing the communication of risk exposures (occurrences and trends) on projects.
- Maintaining risk data of the projects and producing dashboards and forecasts.
- Reporting important risk data for multiple stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Provide risk input for new events or changes to the projects (e.g. design changes).
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Experience in risk management, ideally within renewable energy, maritime or civil environments.
- Proven experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Good working understanding of ISO 31000 is an advantage.
- Willingness to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project locations and the Netherlands office.