We are looking for an experienced ROV Pilot Technician
for a Company based in UAE.
Contract Duration- 2 months
To be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
BSc in a Electrical / Electronic/Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Assists the ROV Pilot Technicians in all ROV operations as instructed.
- Assists and learns in operating and maintaining ROV Systems offshore and pilots an ROV successfully in normal environmental conditions.
- Works in close collaboration with the Senior ROV Pilot Technician. Works with close supervision. Requires qualifications as per IMCA minimum entry requirements.
- IMCA R002 and R010 refers. Operations include assisting with preventive maintenance, learning fault finding methods on systems and learning piloting skills.
- Must have previous experience in ROV Project particularly in FCV System
If interested please mail me your detailed CV to Shivangi.email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.