1. Promote HSE leadership and compliance for me, for you, for all. Using the 4th floor TV, share all the HSE initiatives, HSE KPI and safety alert sent by DHSAP and PCP.
Indicator #1: All safety training done in line with Total Requirement as per CR-EP-FP-250.
Indicator #2: All training performed as per the DT objectives (Compliance training (BOSIET, etc), Medical fitness up to date).
Indicator #3: Technical: Participate to one PCP HSE audit and one SCM during the year.
2. Update/follow up/coordinate the operational drilling sequence based on weekly and monthly basis (requirement: ability to work with Primavera)
- Update drilling planning sequence (operational per week and for 24 month planning) for B17, B32 and NDE;
- Able to organize and produce the documents necessary to the 'TEEPA Weekly Planning Coordination Meeting;
- Anticipate interface planning between rigs and the other entities (Surf, SPS X-tree preparation,..) -Identify potential difficulties - Zero clash;
- Follow up the realization of the planning, comparison with IB, RB for budget exercise:
- Follow up and keep historic of planning changes with technical justifications.
3. IT correspondent for PCP ( IMO (Information Manager Officer) -"Métier" software correspondent)
- Support the PCP team on all the IT requirement:
- Create and follow IST accesses. Explain the IT organization (Prepare and show an IST induction and provide the IT organization booklet to newcomers)
- Manage IDEAL (IGG creation) - Manage e@sy (IT request) request on behalf of PCP personnel and follow up on request and provide feed-back to PCP requester
Indicator #: time to issue e@sy request
- Define the "Métier" software (Wellview, T-Desk, Wellscan, Wellcat, Wellmap) strategy and requirement with the Head of Method and follow up on his implementation and ensure the assistance to user
- Organize Duet meeting between PCP and IT division. Liaise with Head of Method to define the requirement and IT strategy for PCP
- Participates in meetings and seminars related to the Métier information Analyst. Forward minutes of meeting to the Head of Method
- Archiving correspondent (Business Domain Manager):
- PCP archive in eSearch tool (Compile all documentation first. Then upload in eSearch)
- IST means for rig mobilization/demobilization (communication, software, hardware)
- Assist the drilling superintendent/Head of Asset in defining the requirement for rig mobilization (if any) and provide an effective interface with IST to define the requirement and follow up
Indicator #1: Good definition of the scope of requirement from day 1
Indicator #2: Minimum delay of the rig's communication start up Assist for the demobilization of
the equipment and means.
- Monitor all PCP personnel archiving the information into the system (Sharepoint).
4. Quarterly, provide the Rushmore data to the Rushmore correspondent (based in UK).
5. Weekly, provide the meters drilled to the assurance métier.
6. Update/follow up RIG's Drilling Performance Statement (DPS);
- Provide DPS information required to prepare SQM & SCM presentations -Follow up/calculate RIG's Tripping speed (DP, Riser, Casing...)
1. Office Maintenance: Daily, contact SG regarding maintenance ( AC, toilets, kitchen, infiltrations etc.)
2. Support to all Personnel
- Meeting Room booking
- Help desk contacting (1077)
- IT contacting
- Special IT equipment request e.g., External Drive, extra screens, Mobile Phones etc.
- Handing office materials
- Support in birthday celebration office cake / funeral participation of PCP
- Printing Machines Maintenance / Help Make Booklets / Help Personnel Print
- Support In Emergency Transport and Travel Arrangements
- Support in going to pick up colleagues' visitors at reception if colleague is unavailable
- Support in going to pick up food for special breakfasts/ lunch prepared by individuals
- Follow up of Visa requests and visa renewals of all PCP personnel
- Keeping of passports/certified passport copies
3. SAP Registration: All new TEPA personnel (Even the ones coming from HQ)
4. Derogation Requests: For all personnel that have a mission offshore but do not have visas / for personnel missing one of the documents or having one of the required documents expired
5. Distribution Of Goodies: Notebooks, Calendars etc.
- English: Mandatory
- Very dynamic drilling planning and reporting on time.
- High level of technical risks due to the operational costs and high level of performance objective.