JobName : Mechanical Technician
JobSummary : The Mechanical Technician is responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands. The Mechanical Technician improves maintenance related nonproductive time ratio of the Product Line's assets within the Maintenance Base (MB), and improves maintenance efficiency and people productivity.
- Maintain assigned equipment according to the pertinent maintenance program and compliant with the reliability centered maintenance strategy through adherence to the Computerized Maintenance Management System and standard work.
- Adhere to transactional discipline within Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) business systems to record materials and supplies, labor costs and equipment maintenance performance history such as movements, work orders, parts used and time to maintain.
- Comply with TLM Product Line standards.
- Participate in the continuous improvement culture, initiatives and improvement plans within the MB to improve asset utilization and cost of service delivery (CoSD).
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve asset turnaround time, which includes reducing downtime due to maintenance, parts and repair authorization numbers, failures and work-in-process.
- Support continuous improvement efforts to improve the efficiency and productivity of Maintenance Technicians.
- Implement CoSD projects, such as the planned repair and reuse of parts.
- Participate in failure investigations as assigned.
- Comply with the TLM Competency Management System.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from SLB. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: company website