JobName : Equipment Readiness Technician
JobSummary : The Equipment Readiness Technician is responsible for ensuring equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands. The Equipment Readiness Technician improves the reliability of Division equipment assets and increases the utilization and efficiency of assets. This person reduces the cost of service delivery (CoSD).
- Assist the Equipment Readiness Lead and Engineer with equipment preparation for jobs.
- Execute work orders (WOs) as assigned, generally involving noninvasive maintenance related to final preparation of surface and downhole equipment and ready boxes.
- Verify the status of equipment certifications and calibrations.
- Perform or assist in final function testing such as calibration, inspection, certification or verification, which may include Wireline Operational Combination Check, pressure test, measurement calibration, metrological inspection.
- Execute WOs as assigned through the Computerized Maintenance Management System for the Division, ensuring compliance with standard work and WO data accuracy and completeness.
- Help prepare and organize required documentation related to such activities as calibrations, function tests, material certifications, inspections and, if necessary, third-party quality control and inspections.
- Prepare equipment and associated critical spares for shipment and staging to a pre-determined location or loading zone.
- Load equipment onto trucks in the absence of base or operational planning support, or the Equipment Readiness Operator or Technician.
- Adopt a continuous improvement work ethic and participate in initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity in equipment readiness, CoSD, and asset utilization through maintenance processes.
- Comply with Division Technology Lifecycle Management standards and the Competency Management System.
- Education background D3/S1
- Hard worker and capable of working in groups as well as independently
- Min 2 years working as Wireline Field Engineer/Field Specialist or Instrument Engineer in Service Company
- Capable on using and operating Wireline Acquisition system to perform IST/OST
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Flexibility on working schedule and working hours
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Capable to handle changes and have a fresh approach to any challenges
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from SLB. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: company website