Service Delivery Coordinator - Coiled TubingDo you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Be part of a successful team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team are expertise in Cementing, Coiled Tubing & Stimulation.Partner with the best
As the Service Delivery Coordinator - you will ensure day-to-day operational requirements for the pressure pumping service line. You will check safety compliance, supervision of field equipment operators and specialists and equipment management
As a Service Delivery Coordinator -Coiled Tubing, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Understanding of the Coiled Tubing service line in an operational area or district and customer requirements
- Handling the scheduling and dispatching of resources in line with job requirements to provide effective support
- Managing client relationships through being the primary contact for job preparation, execution and close out
- Ensuring prompt escalation of issues that can impact service delivery to ensure delivery of clients objectives
- Ensuring assigned contracts and quotes are fully understood and invoices are correctly issued to prevent revenue leakage
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Diploma degree in Technical or Bachelor's degree or demonstrate equivalent, professional experience in the oilfield operations environment.
- Have a Well control Certificate and have experiences work offshore included deep water CT operations in Drill Ships and Semi-Sub rigs
- Be knowledgeable in Compensated CTLF (CCTLF) and knowledge with BHA (thru-tubing tools) for various operations
- Be able to demonstrate deep project management skills and process improvement skills
- Be successful at building relationships and collaborating to resolve problems.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.