Field Specialist LWD/DD
Would you like to work with cutting-edge drilling technology?
Do you like collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Join our Drilling Services Team
Our oilfield technology and services help you operate efficiently and predictably, ensuring that projects are executed right the first time and assets consistently perform at peak productivity. Our portfolio is enriched by digitalization, artificial intelligence and automation capabilities that enable remote operations, reduce risk, and drive decarbonization efforts. Partner with the best
As a dual LWD-DD Field Specialist you will develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging While Drilling services at the well site.
As a Field Specialist you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing resolution to problems of moderately complex scope at the well site where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Conducting judgment to determine the appropriate action/troubleshooting at the well site by relying upon hands-on experience and classroom based training of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Being responsible for knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site and maintaining when appropriate.
- Executing other related duties as assigned.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Reporting for Drilling Services portfolio activities (mainly FE and DD)
- Demonstrating Knowledge over Wellbore Placement
- Demonstrating Knowledge over Collision Avoidance Practices and relation with MWD Activities
- Developing proficiency for the delivery of Logging while Drilling services at the well site.
- Completing advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
- Developing proficiency required for the delivery of Directional Drilling services at the well site
- Demonstrating knowledge over Hydraulics and Torque & Drag Simulations
- Supervising good practices for BHA Handling and making up
- Communicating and facilitating continuous improvement
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronical) or related.
- Demonstrate knowledge in Drilling Services
- Be fluent in English
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.