Overview / Responsibilities Description / Duties / Responsibilities:
Skills / Qualifications Skills / Qualifications:
- Meet or exceed the company and customer safety standards.
- Safety driven mentality, have an attitude towards risk awareness and mitigation.
- Comply with all company and customer processes and procedures.
- Capacity to schedule all crafts and support for OPEX, CAPEX, or MOC projects as assigned.
- Manage multiple schedules across LZ Deer Park.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure key process are in place (Schedule Updating, Modification, Reporting).
- Ability to track work order costs in SAP based on composite rates per contractor being utilized.
- Develop and maintain resource loaded schedules with the ability to provide a staffing plan per craft and unit.
- Produce Reports (histograms, Planned vs Actual, Baseline comparisons).
- Establish and maintain KPI's and Milestones specific to each unit Schedule.
- Export/Import Spreadsheets, XERs, and Project files.
- Ability to export raw data that could be used for PowerBI reporting.
- Work hand-in-hand with Maintenance Supervisors and Foreman to ensure critical path and execution is running smoothly and accurately.
- Basic understanding of SAP to pull/edit job plans if required (verify hours, resources, materials, etc.).
- Identify roadblocks or issues in the schedule that could lead to unwanted outcomes (delays in execution or extending CP finish dates).
- Basic understanding of the chemical, oil/gas industry - understanding the craft you're scheduling for (Maintenance/outage Experience, Mechanical Integrity preferred).
- Expert level understanding of SAP S4 Hana as reporting is subject to change.
- Communications skills are key.
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and interpret into scheduling software.
- Must be Local and can work onsite 4-10 schedule (overtime a possibility) on Friday as needed.
- Facilitate Schedule Reviews/Meetings.
- Coordinate amongst Foreman and PMs to ensure deliverables and milestones are met.
- Analyze schedule data for suggestions on how to optimize schedule integrity.
- Cooperative, efficient, self-motivated and team oriented.
- Utilize effective interpersonal, communication ( written and verbal) and planning skills .
- Fluent in SAP S4HANA and Microsoft Projects with 5-7 years of industry scheduling experience.
- Certificates in Scheduling (Basic, Advanced, and Project focused) - PMI-SP Preferred.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep information confidential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based operating system .
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.